View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Planetary Overview 
Am I a bot?

Post Planetary Overview
++In this post army commanders and battle historians may shift through information on the various phases the Ichar IV campaign.++
++Information herein are subject to weekly reviews of accuracy++

//Captured Territories//TURN 3 - COMPLETE

Ultramarines Chapter/5th Company (Brother Captain Lucius) [A]
A1/A2/A3/B3

Imperial Guard (Colonel John ‘Forward’ Hadson)[B]
B1/B2/B4/B5/C5

Ork (Warboss Xaris) [C]
C2/C3/C4/D3

Tau (Aun’Shiozah) [D]
D1/D2/D4/D5

Necron (Necron Lord Tassos) [E]
E1/E2/E5/E4/R4

151st Cadian Greyhounds (Colonel James Tiberius Striker) [F]
F1/F2/F5/F3

Inquisition Daemonhunter (Inquisitor Radamanthos) [G]
G1/G2/G5/F4/R5/G4

Necron (Necron Lord Kostantinos) [H]
H2/H3/H4/I5/R6

Nighthounds Chapter/4th Company(Brother Captain Anastasius) [I]
I2/I3/I4/A4/A5

+++INTEL REPORT+++
Several outposts across the planet's surface are experiencing vox communication interference. There appears to be some unknown force attempting to obscure movement in the central regions of the battlefield (areas R and S) and obstruct advancement. Particularly areas R2 and R3 show increased signs of activity, while auspex scans confirm massive life forces to be present there and multiply at an alarming rate. Additionally, from a number of scouts sent to investigate, few return, and those report some kind of rapid mutation/deterioration of the environment including complete absence of flora and fauna. Fewer still manage to report contact with the Xenos race known as Tyranids. Threat assessment is deemed major but the inability to access reliable data makes providing a clear tactical report impossible.

+++INTEL REPORT+++
+++AMEND ONE+++
After the disruption of communications for an extended time period, reconnaissance craft have identified another invading fleet, if such a word is applicable on a huge living tentacle assaulting a planet. Tyranid forces have been spotted on the planet's surface gathering their numbers. Vox comms are back online however astropathic messages fall short in what the astropaths claim to be a 'shadow in the warp'. Those astropaths that survived the initial ordeal seem certain that there is some kind of phenomenon on the planet, in areas where imperial mapping has not yet identified and named, that seem to be able to somehow bypass the warp disruption caused by the tyranid invasion. Plasma reaction signatures can be detected in large numbers along with increased tectonic activity as well as a distinct and unique reading that can only be explained as 'controlled warp flow'. Immediate exploration of said areas is advised by the Astropathic Choirs and delegates from the Priesthood of Mars. Additionally fleet high command has issued a Xenos Terminus modified warning as the tyranid forces have deviated from their standard attack pattern (planet-wide razing) and seem to maneuver to establish a foothold in the areas reported problematic by the astropathic choirs.

+++END+++

Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]