View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Time in Galaxy 
King Spammer

Post Time in Galaxy
Full detailes at wookieepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Standard_Calendar

Για να μπορέσουμε λίγο να συγχρονίσουμε τα ρολόγια μας και να αρχίσουμε να καταλαβαίνουμε το χρόνο στο σύμπαν του Star Wars ισχύουν τα κάτωθι για όλο το γαλαξία:

* 368 days=1 year
* 60 seconds=1 minute
* 60 minutes=1 hour
* 24 hours=1 day
* 5 days=1 week
* 7 weeks=1 month
* 35 days=1 month
* 10 months + 3 festival weeks + 3 holiday days=1 year

Επίσης εμείς θα σας μιλάμε με χρονολογίες βάση της μάχης το Yavin.
Άρα Before Battle of Yavin - BBY
After Battle of Yavin - ABY

Festival Weeks are divided into: New Year Fete Week, Festival of Life and Festival of Stars.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 am
Profile YIM
Rookie

Post Re: Time in Galaxy
Μπορούμε να χρησιμοποιούμε και το ημερολόγιο που βασίζεται στην ίδρυση του Republic 25.053 χρόνια πριν την μάχη στον Γϊαβιν 4.
Δηλαδή το έτος 3962BBY που διανύουμε τώρα είναι το 21091.
Τουλάχιστον για in-game και για τις ειδήσεις πιστεύω πώς είναι πιο σωστό.

And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God! -- no, no? They heard! -- they suspected! -- they KNEW! -- they were making a mockery of my horror! -- this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! -- and now -- again -- hark! louder! louder! louder! LOUDER! --

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"
- Edgar Allan Poe, The Tell-Tale Heart

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 pm
King Spammer

update me please with more details...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Profile YIM
Rookie

Ένα εξαιρετικό χρονικό για την περίοδο του Old Republic, από την περίοδο του Exar Kun έως τη συνθήκη του Coruscant. Με διήγηση και εικόνες.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline

Κοιτάξτε το! Αξίζει για όσους δεν γνωρίζουν καλά τον κόσμο.

And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God! -- no, no? They heard! -- they suspected! -- they KNEW! -- they were making a mockery of my horror! -- this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! -- and now -- again -- hark! louder! louder! louder! LOUDER! --

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"
- Edgar Allan Poe, The Tell-Tale Heart

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]