View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Chronicle of Sorcery 
King Spammer

Post Chronicle of Sorcery
Εδώ και 2 χρόνια η Green Ronin ετοιμάζει το επόμενο βιβλίο της σειράς που στόχο έχει φυσικά να καλύψει το κεφάλαιο της μαγείας

Quote:
Subtle Sorceries
The magics presented throughout the majority of the Chronicle System's rules will not be the overt, flashy magics of many other role-playing systems. The Chronicle of Sorcery, and its attendant Lores are intended to reflect a lower-magic sort of fantasy setting, one in which magic plays a distinct role without resorting to pyrotechnics and earth-shaking manifestations.
Many of the Lores provide effects that could, to the skeptical eye, be regarded as coincidence, chicanery or some combination of the two. Indeed, the Price of so many of these Lores is so high that magicians who openly proclaim themselves as such often do resort to sleight of hand, chemical tricks and taking credit for things that are genuinely coincidental.
So, with this system of magic, you'll find distinctly magical effects enough. Just not many of them are fireballs.

Το project είχε πάει πίσω καθώς το παλικάρι τρέχει παράλληλα πράγματα οπότε η τελευταία ενημέρωση είναι τον Απρίλιο όπου αναφέρει πως βάζει τις τελευταίες πινελιές

Quote:
Hey, folks.

I just wanted to touch base here. Yes, there has definitely been a bottle neck, and that's been on me personally. My health has suffered, and as someone pointed out, Green Ronin is made up of only a small handful of people. Yes, while in an ideal world, that wouldn't grind things to a halt, the fact is that each of those other people are swamped with their own work, producing Mutants & Masterminds, Dragon Age, Pathfinder materials and a bunch of other things. Plus, the fact is that you can't just hand a half-finished product over to someone else in the middle of things, even if they do know the system. Additionally, the issues I'm dealing with (spinal issues, for the record) are the sort of thing that can't be projected, time-wise. It's always a sort of "I'm sure I'll be better soon," and it keeps just not being the case.

That said, I am well on the mend. Enough so that I've been heads-down working on the material that I'm late with - in particular, the Out of Strife, Prosperity PDF is in layout right now, and I'm putting the finishing touches on Chronicle of Sorcery.

So, if there's culpability to be laid around, it's on me, I'm afraid. I would ask that folks hold-off on the pitchforks and torches, though - I've got a couple of tricks left that I'd like to get out there before being driven across the snowy countryside like Frankenstein's monster.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:49 pm
Profile YIM
King Spammer

Post Re: Chronicle of Sorcery
Στο μεταξύ υπάρχουν και μερακλήδες ανά τον κόσμο και κανουν Custom πράγματα

http://www.greenronin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=11399

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]